via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Sustainable Land Management, the Formula to Combat Desertification
- Trump is Here to Stay and Change the World
- IOM’s Director General Swing Praises Spain for Bringing 600+ Migrants to Safety
- Fertility Struggles More Open – and Shared on Social Media
- Ethiopia to Return Land in Bid for Peace with Eritrea
- Consumers and Private Sector critical in fighting droughts and land degradation, says UN
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development earmarks USD 3 billion to support sustainable development in Ethiopia
- Brazil’s Agricultural Heavyweight Status Undermines Food Supply
- Now is Not the Time to Give up on the People of DRC
- Europe, Sharing the Love?