via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Zimbabwe’s Climate Change Ambitions May be Too Tall
- Nigeria to Balance GHG Emission Cuts with Development Peculiarities
- ‘Permaculture the African Way’ in Cameroon’s Only Eco-Village
- Opinion: The Sad Historical Consequences of the Greek Bailout
- Opinion: RIP Cecil the Lion. What Will Be His Legacy? And Who Decides?
- U.N. Panel Spotlights Plight of Refugees
- Belo Monte Dam Marks a Before and After for Energy Projects in Brazil
- ‘Ambassadors of Freedom’ – Palestine’s Resistance Babies
- Kenyan Pastoralists Fighting Climate Change Through Food Forests
- Even the Rich Have Not Harnessed Full Potential of Digital Economy