via Lobe Log
The US government has swept into action in the aftermath of the Palestinians’ overwhelming victory at the United Nations on Thursday. No less than three amendments were brought in the Senate, to be attached to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) — a bill which has nothing to do [...]
- Refugees Living a Nightmare in Northern Pakistan
- Malnutrition Hits Syrians Hard as UN Authorises Cross-Border Access
- U.S. Ranks Near Bottom Globally in Energy Efficiency
- Child Migrants – A “Torn Artery” in Central America
- Why No Vetoed Resolutions on Civilian Killings in Gaza?
- Do Not GM My Food!
- St. Lucia Builds Resilience to Drought and Flooding
- Caribbean Grapples with Intense New Cycles of Flooding and Drought
- As Winds of Change Blow, South America Builds Its House with BRICS
- India’s Cut-Rose Sector Pushes Past Barriers