by Mark N. Katz All the major actors in the Middle East oppose the rise of the extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State (ISIS). In fact, ISIS has managed to incur the enmity of a highly diverse set of actors who often oppose one another. These include several sets of antagonists such as
by Henry Precht
The recent telephone conversation between Presidents Obama and Rouhani — and their positive descriptions of the exchange – are precisely on target for bringing an end to the Iran-US Cold War.
Distrust has been the background noise for that conflict for more than 35 years. It need not have [...]
- Nature Losses Threaten Emerging Economies
- When UN’s Cash Crisis Undermines Human Rights, Are the World’s Torturers the Key Beneficiaries?
- At the International Summit on Balanced & Inclusive Education: A Call to Transform Globally
- Experts laud International Court of Justice Order on Myanmar to Halt all Genocidal Conduct
- Am I Abused or Am I a Failure to Adjust? – A Migrant’s Story
- Top UN Court Orders Myanmar to Protect Rohingya from Genocide
- Blue Innovation in the Commonwealth
- Leprosy Re-emerges as a Global Health Challenge
- Tipping Point on Menstrual Banishment in Nepal
- UN Plans to Launch a “Decade of Action” to Deliver Development Goals by 2030