by Mark N. Katz All the major actors in the Middle East oppose the rise of the extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State (ISIS). In fact, ISIS has managed to incur the enmity of a highly diverse set of actors who often oppose one another. These include several sets of antagonists such as
by Henry Precht
The recent telephone conversation between Presidents Obama and Rouhani — and their positive descriptions of the exchange – are precisely on target for bringing an end to the Iran-US Cold War.
Distrust has been the background noise for that conflict for more than 35 years. It need not have [...]
- Enough Is Not Enough – Call for Urgent Change in Mexican Economic Policy
- Stronger Together: Education in Emergencies & Protracted Crises
- If Trump Delivers His Last Hurrah to an Empty United Nations, Will it Still Make a Sound?
- No More Lost Generations: Global Fund Provides Education for Children in Crisis
- Getting India’s Construction Workers Their Entitlements
- COVID-19 Sharpens Caste Discrimination in Nepal
- The Beirut Blast: An Accident in Name Only
- Young South Africans are Shut Out From Work: They Need a Chance to Get Digital Skills
- Keeping Education within the Grasp of Refugee Children
- Dr. David Obura: The New Natural