by Mitchell Plitnick
On May 2 Israel’s most widely read newspaper, Yediot Ahoronot, published an article that blows the lid off the failure of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s attempt to resolve the Israel-Palestine conflict. Nahum Barnea, one of Israel’s best-known reporters, got several U.S. officials who were involved with [...]
via Lobe Log
A case adjudicated in the Jerusalem municipal court recently illustrates the total lack of equal justice for Palestinians. It also demonstrates how the Israeli press often elides details from the English version of its news reports which are condemnatory of Jewish Israeli society.
A Jerusalem teenager, who is 17-years-old, identified [...]
In his monthly column for the Forward, “When Would Israel Attack Iran?”, Yossi Alpher lays out seven conditions that must be fulfilled for Israel to commit to an attack on Iran. Only one — that the regime in Tehran calls for Israel’s destruction — has been met so far. His piece is a largely a summary [...]
- Rethink Food Security and Nutrition Following Covid-19 Pandemic
- Why Accelerating Implementation of AfCFTA Must Remain a Top Priority
- Nuclear Testing, Never Again
- Cover-up at the UN: You Scratch My Back & I’ll Scratch Yours
- Sustainable Tourism and Fisheries Key to Growth in Post-COVID Pacific
- The Goan Village Women Helping Mitigate Plastic Pollution by Making Eco-friendly Sanitary Pads
- ”Murder Most Foul” – the Death of Olof Palme
- India’s Test along the Line of Actual Control
- Are We Going from San Francisco?
- White House Fenced In: Trump, Within, Ploughs a Lonely Furrow