via Lobe Log
President Obama’s re-election last month raised hopes that the US government would at last be in a position, politically, to work with Iran towards a negotiated settlement centred on confidence-building and the provisions of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). This was the basis of the understanding reached this April in Istanbul. It was therefore [...]
- The Idiocy of Things Requires an “Information Habeas Corpus”!
- Can Poor Countries Combat Big Tobacco Too?
- African Leaders Make an Economic Case for Increased Nutrition Investments
- The Korean Peninsula Conflict: A Way Out
- Illiberal Democracy Rising
- A Jarring Anomaly of Society
- Achieving Universal Access to Energy; Africa Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- When the UN Comes Under Heavy Fire
- A Balance Sheet for May 28
- The Price of Non-Governmental Growth