via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen’s recent interview with former Mossad director Efraim Halevy focuses heavily on diplomatic options for the US, Israel and Iran in the impasse over the Iranian nuclear program. Halevy, like former Mossad director Meir Dagan and a number of past and present US and Israeli national security officials, opposes preventive [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
News and views related to U.S.-Iran relations for Oct. 24 – Oct. 28
Washington Post: CNN’s Fareed Zakaria bravely singles himself out as one of the last media commentators to still be talking about “engagement”.
Strategic engagement with an adversary can go hand in hand with a policy that encourages change in that [...]
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?