via Lobe Log
During his first Press Conference today following his successful second-term campaign, President Barak Obama emphasized that the United States wants to peacefully resolve the tense dispute over the Islamic Republic’s controversial nuclear program (the US is reportedly considering a more-for-more negotiating strategy) but denied that talks are “imminent”. Importantly, he didn’t reject [...]
- Bolivia’s School Meals All About Good Habits and Eating Local
- Congolese Citizens Forced to Pay for Police, Protection Services
- From the Mountains to the Sea, Timorese Women Fight for More
- The 15 Journalists Putting Women’s Rights on the Front Page
- Opinion: A Legally-Binding Treaty to Prohibit Nuclear Weapons
- In India, an Indoor Health Crisis
- World Misses Its Potential by Excluding 50 Percent of Its People
- Opinion: Eco-efficient Crop and Livestock Production for Nicaraguan Farmers
- Newly Recognised Indigenous Rights a Dead Letter?
- Can Indigenous and Wildlife Conservationists Work Together?