by Thomas W. Lippman
An Arabic-speaking friend who has been doing business in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf for decades and seems to know everyone there invited me to lunch the other day. He wanted to know if I could make sense of developments in Saudi Arabia over the past six months.
- Looking for Jobs in Latin America – Can the Energy Transition Help?
- Fighting India’s Bonded Labour During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part 1
- A Third World War – Which so Many Had Feared — Has Been Avoided, Says UN Chief
- ‘Populist’ Macroeconomic Policy
- Central Sahel – Shaping peace together with women and young people Statement for International Peace Day
- Vietnam’s Updated NDC: A Comprehensive and Unified Climate Action Pathway
- Agriculture for Development
- SDGs: It’s Not Just About Collecting Data, it’s What You Do With it
- Nono the Carbon Footprint Bear—Part of Peru’s Ambitious Work on Climate Action
- ‘Waste is only Waste when you Waste it’ – Could Ecobricks be the Solution to Uganda’s Housing and Pollution Problem?