Due to recent protests in Iran, authorities are reportedly jamming the BBC Persian satellite broadcast. Iran’s leaders regard the channel as a propaganda outlet for the Brits’ nefarious aim of regime change.
But if the Iranians were paying attention, they would see that BBC Persian has an excellent report on another piece of [...]
The Washington Post has run two light-hearted stories about U.S.-Iran relations over the holidays. There was the Dec. 20 piece on how an Iranian ice cream franchise is opening up in the Green Zone in Baghdad (followed by a hilarious letter to the editor).
Then, on New Year’s Eve Day, the Post came [...]
- Can Agroecology Feed the World?
- GGGI and SEA to develop four mitigation activities generating ITMOs in energy, waste, and manufacturing
- Rising above the Hate Online – Indian Muslim Women Speak Out
- Budgeting for a Better Future, for Every Child
- COMMENTARY: The Sinatra Doctrine Confronts a Global Consensus
- Living with Drought: Lessons from Brazil’s Semiarid Region
- Capture of CO2 and Hydrogen as Part of Latin America’s Energy Future
- Child Protection: the Pandemic has Left the Most Vulnerable Children Invisible
- ‘The Sahel – a Microcosm of Cascading Global Risks Converging in One Region’
- Mahatma’s Non-Violence: Essence of Culture of Peace for New Humanity