by Ali Reza Eshraghi
Following the phone conversation between Presidents Barack Obama and Hassan Rouhani, the atmosphere in Iran has taken a happier turn while remaining surprisingly calm. Contrary to predictions made over the past week and during Rouhani’s trip to the UN, it appears the Iranian president has little problem in [...]
via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- Kenya Greens Drylands to Combat Land Degradation
- Climate Deal on HFCs
- Amal Al Qubaisi Stresses Importance of Parliamentarians’ Role in Protecting National Sovereignty
- The Lankan Example
- Social Media Becomes Mugabe’s Nightmare
- Who Should Lead the WHO Next?
- Growth Is Real Only If It Is Inclusive
- Poverty Elimination and Reduction of Inequality: Global Trends and Policy Imperatives
- How to Save Thousands of Children’s Lives
- Farming Brings Stability to Remote Villages in Papua