via Lobe Log
by Robert E. Hunter
To say that President Barack Obama’s visit this spring to Israel, the West Bank and Jordan is the proverbial gamble is an understatement. He may end up (rightly) congratulating himself on his wisdom and courage in taking this step and doing so at this time — and [...]
The anticipated meeting of the Middle East Quartet (the United States, Russian Federation, United Nations and European Union) took place Monday. The result was what has become pretty standard for Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy and peacemaking: nothing.
The Quartet is incapable of doing anything unless the US can do something, and the US refuses to take [...]
- Stronger Collaboration for Greater Energy Access in Asia Pacific
- Cuba’s Fish Farming Industry Seeks to Double Output by 2030
- UN Must Fight Tax Evasion, Says UN Expert
- Kenya Greens Drylands to Combat Land Degradation
- Climate Deal on HFCs
- Amal Al Qubaisi Stresses Importance of Parliamentarians’ Role in Protecting National Sovereignty
- The Lankan Example
- Social Media Becomes Mugabe’s Nightmare
- Who Should Lead the WHO Next?
- Growth Is Real Only If It Is Inclusive