via Lobe Log
by Robert E. Hunter
To say that President Barack Obama’s visit this spring to Israel, the West Bank and Jordan is the proverbial gamble is an understatement. He may end up (rightly) congratulating himself on his wisdom and courage in taking this step and doing so at this time — and [...]
The anticipated meeting of the Middle East Quartet (the United States, Russian Federation, United Nations and European Union) took place Monday. The result was what has become pretty standard for Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy and peacemaking: nothing.
The Quartet is incapable of doing anything unless the US can do something, and the US refuses to take [...]
- Resilient People & Institutions: Ecuador’s Post-Earthquake Challenge
- India Steps Up Citizen Activism to Protect Women
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management
- The End of a Cycle ?
- Climate-Resistant Beans Could Save Millions
- Europe to Decide on Use of Mercury in Dentistry
- Nicaraguan Women Push for Access to Land, Not Just on Paper
- Soil: Keeping Nutrients in Food and Carbon in the Ground
- Leave No One Behind: The Right to Development
- Transgender Health