via Lobe Log
by Robert E. Hunter
To say that President Barack Obama’s visit this spring to Israel, the West Bank and Jordan is the proverbial gamble is an understatement. He may end up (rightly) congratulating himself on his wisdom and courage in taking this step and doing so at this time — and [...]
The anticipated meeting of the Middle East Quartet (the United States, Russian Federation, United Nations and European Union) took place Monday. The result was what has become pretty standard for Israeli-Palestinian diplomacy and peacemaking: nothing.
The Quartet is incapable of doing anything unless the US can do something, and the US refuses to take [...]
- The Brexit Shock – Now All Is Up in the Air!
- Brex’it, So Be’it; And Then What?
- Making Sustainability Part of the Corporate DNA
- Brexit and EUexit
- Can Better Technology Lure Asia’s Youth Back to Farming?
- Least Developed Countries’ Vulnerabilities Make Graduation Difficult
- To Be Fixed, Europe Needs a Wrecking Ball
- Cotton Crisis
- Islamists and Secularists Adjust to Work Together
- Women’s Health Takes Center Stage at UN Population Awards