via Lobe Log
by Emile Nakhleh
As President Obama begins his second term and John Kerry becomes the new Secretary of State, they are faced with worrisome uncertainty in Egypt, civil war in Syria, repression in Bahrain, a moribund peace process, and a defiant Iran. In order to help create a stable Middle East [...]
- Intercontinental Energy Forum to Discuss Post-Covid Challenges
- Peace in the Middle East
- ‘Leave No one Behind’: How Inclusive is World Leaders’ Call to Climate Action?
- #TurnItAround: One Week to Mobilize for the Future
- Ecology is Economy – ‘We Need an Integrated Approach Between Lives and Livelihoods’
- Pushing the Reset Button will not Change the Game
- What UN Needs is a Cease-Fire Inside its own Security Council
- Why Is Women’s Leadership Not in the Headlines?
- Making State-Owned Enterprises Work for Climate in China and Beyond
- The Future We Want, The UN We Need