The Iran experts at the Rand Corporation, including Alireza Nader, who has written for LobeLog, are always worth reading. That’s why Iran-watchers like me can willfully spend part of a slow-news Friday reading a Rand report on what regional responses to a final deal with Iran over [...]
The RAND Corporation has just released a report providing policy options for dealing with an Iran that is on the “nuclear threshold”. I haven’t read all of it yet, but following is a brief summary. I will add commentary and others analyses as they become available.
Notice the use of “nuclearizing” [...]
In 1994, the U.S. Department of State produced a comprehensive report exposing the Mujahideen-e-khalq (MEK) for what it is — an exiled Iranian fringe group with a record of terrorism, violence, political opportunism and the abuse of its own members.
…our mutual distaste for the behavior of the regime in Tehran [...]
- Corruption: The Most Perpetrated –and Least Prosecuted– Crime – Part I
- Volunteerism: Path to Achieve UN’s Agenda 2030
- Battling the Twin Challenge of HIV and Cervical Cancer
- Iconic Atlantic Bluefin Tuna in Less Troubled Waters
- Rich Nations Doubly Responsible for Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- An Ineffective Mexico, in the Face of Maritime Pollution
- The Decline and Fall of Democracy Worldwide
- IMF Led Privatization, Land and Resource Grab in Sri Lanka
- Excessive & Unfair Criticism of Human Rights Violations in Qatar
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking