via IPS News
Several critical issues of unfinished business in the Middle East face President Barack Obama as he begins his second term. Washington must become more engaged come January because these issues will directly impact regional stability and security and U.S. interests and personnel in the region.
The issues include the Syrian [...]
via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Women’s Football Struggles for Equal Rights In Uganda
- Obama Mulling Broader Strikes Against ISIS?
- Israel, Hamas Set to Escape War Crimes Charges
- OPINION: International Relations, the U.N. and Inter Press Service
- Cuba Sees Its Future in Mariel Port, Hand in Hand with Brazil
- Dumping Ban Urged for Australia’s Iconic Reef
- War Veterans Planting for Peace in South Sudan
- UN AoC Focuses on Youth & Peace Building
- UNICEF Offers Psychosocial Support to Traumatized Children in Gaza
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly