via IPS News
Several critical issues of unfinished business in the Middle East face President Barack Obama as he begins his second term. Washington must become more engaged come January because these issues will directly impact regional stability and security and U.S. interests and personnel in the region.
The issues include the Syrian [...]
via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Humanitarian Crisis in South Sudan Continues to Worsen
- Opinion: Internet Should be Common Heritage of Humankind – Part II
- Sri Lankan Women Stymied by Archaic Job Market
- Opinion: Let’s End Chronic Hunger
- ACP Aims to Make Voice of the Moral Majority Count in the Global Arena
- The U.N. at 70: Drugs and Crime are Challenges for Sustainable Development
- Opinion: A Critical Moment to Fortify Nuclear Test Ban
- Laissez Faire Water Laws Threaten Family Farming in Chile
- Iran Sanctions Regime Could Unravel with Failed Nuclear Deal
- Terror Groups May Be Winning Digital War on Extremist Ideology