via IPS News
Several critical issues of unfinished business in the Middle East face President Barack Obama as he begins his second term. Washington must become more engaged come January because these issues will directly impact regional stability and security and U.S. interests and personnel in the region.
The issues include the Syrian [...]
via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- CTBTO’s Verification System Thwarts Nuclear Tests
- Violence is a preventable disease
- UN Seeks Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation
- Rural youth can be tomorrow’s entrepreneurs
- Family Planning in India is Still Deeply Sexist
- Microcephaly Revives Battle for Legal Abortion in Brazil
- The Nuclear Deal Implementation Day: A Win-Win Agreement (part one)
- Women and Girls Imperative to Science & Technology Agenda
- Dying for the News: Media Call for Help from Gov’t and Public against Attacks
- Argentina and United Arab Emirates Open New Stage in Bilateral Relations