via IPS News
Several critical issues of unfinished business in the Middle East face President Barack Obama as he begins his second term. Washington must become more engaged come January because these issues will directly impact regional stability and security and U.S. interests and personnel in the region.
The issues include the Syrian [...]
via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Climate Victims – Every Second, One Person Is Displaced by Disaster
- Narrow National Interests Threaten Historic Refugee Agreement
- Climate Migrants Lead Mass Migration to India’s Cities
- Forests and Crops Make Friendly Neighbors in Costa Rica
- How Did We Arrive at This Chaos?
- 400 Million People Live with Hepatitis But They Do Not Know
- Fertilizer Access Grows Farmers, Food and Finance
- Social Media a Curse and a Blessing in Munich Shooting
- Modern-day Slavery in Oman? Domestic Workers in Peril
- Enemy Images