IPS’ General Director Mario Lubetkin is about to speak at the U.N. High-level Forum on a Culture of Peace in New York today.
Lubetkin’s participation high-lights the importance of the press in creating peace culture through its role as both documenters and public opinion makers.
Realising that importance, IPS has run a number of [...]
- New Relationship Evolves Between Society and Energy in Brazil
- Cambodia: Land rights activist Tep Vanny released from prison following royal pardon
- Poverty-Stricken Communities in Ghana are Restoring Once-Barren Land
- Annan Denounced Iraqi Invasion as “Illegal” & Criticized Military Leaders Addressing UN
- An Appreciation – Kofi Annan: A Great Man of Peace & Multilateralism has Left Us
- IPS Mourns the Passing of Former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan
- UAE, New Zealand foster food security cooperation
- Statement by the Secretary-General on the Passing of Former Secretary-General Kofi Annan
- Use of Water for Electricity Generation Triggers Outcry in Mexico
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre highlights the need to protect civilians in armed conflicts