IPS’ General Director Mario Lubetkin is about to speak at the U.N. High-level Forum on a Culture of Peace in New York today.
Lubetkin’s participation high-lights the importance of the press in creating peace culture through its role as both documenters and public opinion makers.
Realising that importance, IPS has run a number of [...]
- A Salty Dilemma
- Why We Should Care about Vulnerable Coastal Communities
- Honduran Crisis Produces New Caravan
- Bridging the Infrastructure Financing Gap in the Asia Pacific Region
- Climate Change-Induced Salinity Affecting Soil Across Coastal Bangladesh
- Building Mongolia’s Green Future
- Journalism in Nicaragua Under Siege
- Gloom Ahead of World Economic Storm
- Interview with Brian Hook: We call Iran regime what it is – a ‘kleptocracy’
- Is Love an Embarrassment?