IPS’ General Director Mario Lubetkin is about to speak at the U.N. High-level Forum on a Culture of Peace in New York today.
Lubetkin’s participation high-lights the importance of the press in creating peace culture through its role as both documenters and public opinion makers.
Realising that importance, IPS has run a number of [...]
- Cuban Women, Vulnerable to Climate Change, in the Forefront of the Struggle
- The Right to Choose
- UAE Raising Awareness About the Impact of Climate Change
- 500 People Participate in IOM’s Fourth Cross-Border Crisis Simulation Exercise in Niger
- Women as Liberia’s Guardians of Peace
- Don’t “Whitewash” Khashoggi’s Murder
- Africa Remains Resolute Heading to COP 24
- Is There a Remittance Trap?
- Africa Must Increase Spending on Health Care, Education & Modern Contraception
- Romania’s Prime Minister visits ADNOC