via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Bringing the Bridges Home
- U.S.-Russia Sabre Rattling May Undermine Nuke Meeting
- U.S. Urged to Tackle Lead in Aviation Gasoline
- Charting a Course for Survival, or Oblivion?
- Nigeria – From Sticks and Machetes to Rocket-propelled Grenades
- Weak Laws and Capitalist Economy Deplete Kenya’s Natural Wealth
- Cuba’s Burgeoning Private Sector Hungry for Flora and Fauna
- The Global Trading System Aims to Improve Children’s Lives
- Imprisoning Themselves to Stay Safe
- Obama Seeks to Reassure Anxious Asians on “Rebalance”