via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Analysis: India’s Challenge on the SDGs
- U.N. Launches Probe Amidst Charges of Bribery and Corruption
- Healthy Oceans Key to Fighting Hunger
- Opinion: Five Key Takeaways from India’s New Climate Plan
- Rise in Large Scale Refugees Triggers New International Population Order
- TPP is “Worst Trade Agreement” for Medicine Access, Says Doctors Without Borders
- War Crimes Charges for Demolishing Ancient Malian Shrines
- Analysis: Is the Miracle of Microfinance Illusory?
- Opinion: International Tax Cooperation Crucial for Development
- Shale Drives Uncertain New Geoeconomics of Oil