via Lobe Log
Laura Rozen reports that the six world power negotiating team may not be revamping its package to be more generous with Iran as many were hoping (Russia has not even signed on to the new version yet) ahead of resumed talks which likely won’t take place until January.
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty
- How to Change the Future of Migration
- Food for Thoughtful Health
- Stepping Forward to Lead on Indigenous Rights
- Overcoming the Challenges: Securing the World’s Food, Energy and Water
- Trying to Make Immigration an Option Rather than a Need in Latin America
- Humanitarian Needs Spike as Rohingya Arrivals in Cox’s Bazar Top 536,000
- Not True that Hunger Doesn’t Discriminate — It Does
- Women are Pivotal to Addressing Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty