By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- WHO Celebrates Major Progress in Fighting Malaria
- South Africa’s Arms Industry Most Advanced in Global South
- In Minimum Wage Debate, A Battle Over Inequality and Job Loss
- Cuba, What Are Your Plans for the New Year?
- Throwing the Tanzania-Zambia Railway a Lifeline
- Golan Druze Feel the Brunt of Syria’s Civil War
- Number 5
- Some Spanish Police Protect Immigrants
- Battling Extractive Industries in Romania
- “We in the Caribbean Are Living Climate Change”