By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- Bamboo Gaining Traction in Caribbean as Climate Savior
- Nicaragua’s South Caribbean Coast Improves Readiness for Climate Change
- Middle East, Engulfed by a ‘Perfect Storm’
- Mohamed bin Zayed, Putin discuss friendship, cooperation, regional and international issues
- Caricom’s Energy-Efficient Building Code Could Be Tough Sell
- Civil Society: “Everyday Things Are Getting Worse” for Children in Yemen
- A Bit Bolshie
- Bannon Down, Pentagon Up, Neocons In?
- Marjia’s Suicide
- A Woman in China