By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- Disabled Caribbeans Find Freedom in Technology
- Together We are Stronger Against Police Violence
- New Approach Needed for Peace in Afghanistan
- Civil Society Representatives: “Water is the Foundation of our Life”
- Climate Breaks All Records: Hottest Year, Lowest Ice, Highest Sea Level
- Sanitation ‘Revolution': A New Pay-Monthly Poop Removal System
- Don’t Understand Clouds? But You Should!
- Investing in Zimbabwe’s Smallholder Farmers
- Is Wastewater the New Black Gold?
- Sweetened Research, Sugared Recommendations