By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management
- The End of a Cycle ?
- Climate-Resistant Beans Could Save Millions
- Europe to Decide on Use of Mercury in Dentistry
- Nicaraguan Women Push for Access to Land, Not Just on Paper
- Soil: Keeping Nutrients in Food and Carbon in the Ground
- Leave No One Behind: The Right to Development
- Transgender Health
- Rethinking trade policy and protectionism in the Trump era
- A Deterrent to Regional Development