By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- Parliamentarians Study Nexus of Youth, Refugees and Development
- No Justice, No Peace for Yemeni Children
- Pope Francis Donates to FAO for Drought, Conflict-Stricken East Africa
- UAE Leading the Way on Shifting to Greener Energy
- Local Farmers and Consumers Create Short Food Supply Chains in Mexican Cities
- Lawmakers in Europe Want the UN to Debate a Parliamentary Assembly. When Will Governments Follow?
- Early Death in Russia
- Farming Beyond Drought
- WHO Urges Govt’s to Raise Taxes on Tobacco
- Educating Children One Radio Wave at a Time