By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- E-Commerce Giants Under Fire for Retailing Hazardous Mercury-Based Cosmetics
- GGGI Coastal Landscape Restoration and Bio-economy Scoping Mission to the Ayeyarwady Delta
- Gender equality key to green growth in Lao PDR says new policy brief, potentially adding USD 3.7 billion to annual GDP by 2025
- Rohingya Protest Against Return to Myanmar and Halt Repatriation
- 2018 World Tolerance Day: Executive Director of the Geneva Centre appeals to decision-makers to sign and endorse 2018 World Conference outcome declaration
- Africa Set for a Massive Free Trade Area
- Kenya Looks to Lead the Way in Developing the Blue Economy’s Potential
- Mexico-US migration: What can data tell us?
- Earth’s Biodiversity: A Pivotal Meeting at a Pivotal Time