By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- Providing Practical Support for UN Projects
- UN Resolution on Journalist Safety Passed, But Long Way to Go
- My Hawai’i Commitment
- Industrialization for a Sustainable Future
- To Effectively Combat Climate Change, Involve Women
- Wave Energy on the Horizon in the Pacific Islands
- A New ‘enemy’
- Take a Deep Breath? But 9 in 10 People Worldwide Live with Excessive Air Pollution!
- Murders, Crackdown Create Lingering Climate of Fear in Bangladesh
- Development as Human Right: An Unfulfilled Promise to Billions