By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- El Salvador Faces Dilemma over the Prosecution of War Criminals
- Beyond Rhetoric: UN Member States Start Work on Global Goals
- We Must Talk: Not Just Ph and China but Us and China, Too
- Why we Failed
- The Americans Should Have Their Own Chilcot
- There is No Honour in Killing
- Devastating Droughts Continue as El Nino Subsides
- San Juan City: The Smart City of the Future
- Convicting Children
- Is Kemalism on Its Way out in Turkey?