By Katie Taft
Among a sea of more than 3,000 journalists clacking away at keyboards in the media centre at the Rio+20 conference, Zofeen Ebrahim desperately searched for an adapter for her computer. Having arrived in Rio de Janeiro just 12 hours earlier, Ebrahim bubbled with nervous energy, or perhaps jetlag.
- Aung San Suu Kyi: A Leader in Denial?
- President Trump at the UN: a Reaction
- Small Farmers in Brazil’s Amazon Region Seek Sustainability
- Cox’s Bazar Health Facilities Struggle to Cope as New Arrivals Pass 415,000: IOM Scales Up Mobile Teams, Support to Government Clinics
- “We are a World in Pieces”
- Out of Africa: Understanding Economic Refugees
- Ending Modern Slavery
- Rohingya: A Trail of Misfortune
- Africa’s “Must-Do, Can-Do” Decade
- Islamic Organization Promotes Cultural Rapprochement Between US & Muslim World