via Lobe Log
I’m pleased that President Obama is reportedly enlarging his list of possible candidates for senior national-security posts to Republicans, notably former Sen. Chuck Hagel, as reported by Josh Rogin, the Cable Guy, on yesterday. As has been pointed out by more than one commentator over the last few years, Obama’s [...]
via Lobe Log
Last week IPS Washington Bureau Chief Jim Lobe discussed how Barak Obama and Mitt Romney might differ with respect to Iran based on Obama’s record and Romney’s campaign thus far.
Q: How might the approach to Iran differ depending on who does end up in power at the end of the [...]
- Deported Salvadorans in Times of Trump
- Is UN’s Ambitious Global Compact the Last Word on the Migrant Crisis?
- UN Migration Agency Appeals for USD 182 Million to Help 900,000 Rohingya Refugees, Local Community in Bangladesh
- UN launches 2018 appeal for Rohingya refugees and Bangladeshi host communities
- Icc Could Face New Tide of Opposition from Asia
- Latin America & the Caribbean Edging Towards Eliminating Tuberculosis
- Water Scarcity: India’s Silent Crisis
- Stranded Migrants, Refugees Return Home from War-torn Yemen: IOM
- Water Stress Poses Greatest Threat to MENA Region
- Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles: Report