by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Nicaragua’s South Caribbean Coast Improves Readiness for Climate Change
- Middle East, Engulfed by a ‘Perfect Storm’
- Mohamed bin Zayed, Putin discuss friendship, cooperation, regional and international issues
- Caricom’s Energy-Efficient Building Code Could Be Tough Sell
- Civil Society: “Everyday Things Are Getting Worse” for Children in Yemen
- A Bit Bolshie
- Bannon Down, Pentagon Up, Neocons In?
- Marjia’s Suicide
- A Woman in China
- New Education Model Can “Achieve Much More,” Says Education Envoy