via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Small and Large Steps towards Equality for Gays in Cuba
- Myanmar’s President Makes Historic, Divisive Visit to White House
- Brazil Lagging in Fight against Human Trafficking
- When It Comes to Syria, Israel Frequently Redrawing Red Lines
- Living in Hell, Iraqi Christians Dream of Paradise
- Environmentalists See Seeds as Key to Agricultural Reform
- Cartoons Lead the Way From Humour to Dialogue
- Wave of Protests Against Malaysian Election Results
- Q&A: “Video Puts the Human into Human Rights”
- It Takes a Village to Educate a Girl