via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Illicit Capital Leaving Developing Countries Up by 14 Percent
- U.S. Urged to Change Policy on Support to Victims of Sexual Violence
- Mundurukú Indians in Brazil Protest Tapajós Dams
- OP-ED: Schools Bring Hope in Devastated Philippines
- In Home Gardens, Income and Food for Urban Poor
- Reaching Quietly for the ‘Solidarity Basket’
- Number 6
- Politicians’ Delay Means Climate Catastrophe for Malawi’s Poor
- Developing Countries Still Waiting for a Global Response to Climate Change
- Changes Coming to South Africa’s Patent System