by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Young African Migrants Reroute their Dreams
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Vanuatu: Learning to Grow
- A Life Without the Threat of Violence for Everyone: Leave no One Behind
- Taxi Company Empowers Women on Mumbai’s Bustling Streets
- Goodbye Mugabe, Hello New Zimbabwe?
- IOM Joins UN SG in Call to End Libya Migrant Slave Trade
- Coping with Foreign Direct Investment
- Keeping the Spotlight on Violence against Women and Girls
- For Africa to Root out Modern Day Slave Trade, Youth Empowerment Is Crucial
- UN Agency Defers Action Cutting Ties to Tobacco Industry