by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- A Day to Remember That Every Child Deserves a Chance
- These Women Cannot Celebrate Their Day
- Avoid Patent Clauses in Trade Treaties that can Kill Millions
- Corruption: Promises, But Not Enough Progress from G20 Countries
- Community Stations Fight for Frequencies in El Salvador
- Maritime Boundary Dispute Masks Need for Economic Diversity in Timor-Leste
- Challenges Facing the Chinese President
- Win-win Solution for Migrant Worker Issues
- Trump and US
- Asean Can Defuse China Sea Standoff