by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Rohingya: A Trail of Misfortune
- Africa’s “Must-Do, Can-Do” Decade
- Islamic Organization Promotes Cultural Rapprochement Between US & Muslim World
- ITUC: The Global Economic Model has Failed
- What I Saw in Ukhia
- Panel debate at UN: Arab region and the West need to define a common agenda to achieve gender equality and women’s empowerment
- World Hunger on the Rise Again
- Communities Can be Role Models for Sustainable Development
- Caribbean Picks Up the Pieces After Monster Storm
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi Chooses Silence