by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Trump Needs Lessons in Geopolitics : Musharraf
- The United Nations Volunteer: From Global To Local
- G77 Reiterates Call for IMF Reforms & Equitable Voting Power
- G77 Introduces 13 Draft Resolutions on the UN’s Development Agenda
- Pakistan and India Unlikely to Move to All-out War: Musharraf
- Civil Society On Aleppo: UN General Assembly Must Act
- Managing Diversity
- Unleashing Africa Full Potential
- Fidel Castro: The Revolutionary Outlived His Revolution
- UN “Profoundly Sorry” for Haiti Cholera Outbreak