by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Finding My Migrant Voice
- Countries are Using Domestic Laws to Criminalize Health Care
- Ukraine Puts Water Strategy High on Development Agenda
- Looking to the Sky for Solutions to Mexico’s Water Scarcity
- A Journey from Science to Diplomacy: Rescuing Somali Migrants Stranded in Libya
- EU Funds Giant Research Project on Migration
- UAE stresses keenness to deal with Human Rights Council mechanisms with honesty and transparency
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: World Society Must Express Greater Solidarity for Refugees Worldwide
- Oil industry stands on threshold of historic step change in demand for its products: ADNOC CEO
- Three Countries Protect Half the World’s New Refugees