by Jasmin Ramsey
“He may be the only person in the world who can telephone both Senator Dianne Feinsten and the Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah,” writes the veteran U.S. foreign affairs journalist Robin Wright about Iran’s famous foreign minister.
via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- OPINION: The Front Line of Climate Change is Here and Now
- India’s Crusader Against Impunity
- OPINION: Renewable Energies – a Double-Edged Sword
- OPINION: Water Shutoffs and Unintended Consequences – Lessons from Detroit
- Kazakhstan’s Nazarbayev Signals U-Turn on Alternative Energy
- Asia: So Close and Yet So Far From Polio Eradication
- Global South Brings United Front to Green Climate Fund
- OPINION: The Group of 77 & IPS at 50
- Kashmir Flood Carries Away Humble Dreams
- Central Asia Hurting as Russia’s Ruble Sinks