via Lobe Log
During his first Press Conference today following his successful second-term campaign, President Barak Obama emphasized that the United States wants to peacefully resolve the tense dispute over the Islamic Republic’s controversial nuclear program (the US is reportedly considering a more-for-more negotiating strategy) but denied that talks are “imminent”. Importantly, he didn’t reject [...]
- Nuclear Deal with Iran Likely to Enhance U.S. Regional Leverage
- Latin America at a Climate Crossroads
- U.N. Pushes Climate-Smart Agriculture – But Are the Farmers Willing to Change?
- As Uganda Heats Up, Pests and Disease Flourish to Attack its Top Export Crop
- Pushing for Cities to Take Lead on Climate Change
- U.N. Launches Ambitious Humanitarian Plan for Gaza
- Tackling Climate Change and Promoting Development: A “Win-Win”
- Will the Upcoming Climate Summit Be Another Talkathon?
- OPINION: A Climate Summit to Spark Action
- U.S. Ground Troops Possible in Anti-ISIS Battle