via Lobe Log
by Peter Jenkins
Addressing the Board of Governors of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on 3 June, the director general devoted more than half of his statement on Iran to a continuing absence of clarity in relation to certain unresolved issues.
He complained that, despite ten rounds of talks since [...]
via Lobe Log
A recent incident reminded me of the strong emotions that underlie thinking about Iran by some officials and ex-officials in the United States and parts of Europe.
In this instance, an academic who had questionedwhether Iran’s safeguards agreement gives the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA) a right to demand that Iran [...]
- A Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework Aims at Reinforcing Efforts to Save World’s Ecosystem
- Zimbabwe’s Thin Line between Child Smuggling and Child Trafficking
- Generation Equality: Four Ways to Accelerate Progress
- Fiscal Policies For Women’s Economic Empowerment
- Mr. Ban Ki-moon begins second term in office as President and Chair of GGGI
- What Future for the Rohingyas after the ICJ Ruling?
- Popular Pakistani Singer Pushes for Corporal Punishment to be Made a Crime
- U.S. President’s Global Gag Rule is Having Negative Impact on the Health of Malawians: Report
- How Nigeria’s Police used Telecom Surveillance to Lure & Arrest Journalists
- As Planet Burns, One Million Species in World’s Eco-System in Danger of Extinction