via Think Progress
Military contractors are in a full court press to prevent the automatic military spending cuts that will come into effect on January 2, 2013, an estimated $55 billion per year, if policymakers fail to avert a budget “sequester.” But while contractors are waving a defense industry funded report [...]
- High and Dry: Can We Fix the World’s Water Crisis?
- Balancing Green & Grey this World Water Day
- How Nature Can Quench Our Thirst & Bring Water Back to Our Ecosystems
- ILO Fails to Cut Ties with Tobacco Industry – Yet Again
- Achieving Universal Access to Water and Sanitation
- LDC GRADUATION: What it means for Bangladesh
- A Breath of Fresh Air in India
- Time to Resolve a Cursed Old Water Problem
- Map of Human Migration
- Will the Next War Be About Water?