via Lobe Log
Gregory D. Johnsen, a Princeton scholar who has emerged as a key Yemen analyst, explains why promoting John O. Brennan to CIA director following David Petraeus’ resignation is counterproductive:
Mr. Brennan is the president’s chief counterterrorism adviser and the architect of this model. In a recent speech, he claimed that [...]
- Africa Remains Resolute Heading to COP 24
- Is There a Remittance Trap?
- Africa Must Increase Spending on Health Care, Education & Modern Contraception
- Breaking Taboos: Teaching Migrant Communities about HIV/AIDS Prevention in Mauritania
- UN Vote on Palestine a Humiliating Defeat for US & its Envoy
- For the Survival of the Nile and its People
- Parliamentarians to Assess Population & Development Funding 24 Years After Historic Conference
- Developing Countries Losing Out To Digital Giants
- What Accounts For Southeast Asia’s Phenomenal Success?
- UAE has taken major steps to guarantee future food security: Mariam Almheiri