via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Can the Kenyan Lion Kick High Enough to Be the South Korean Tiger of Africa?
- Hunger in Africa, Land of Plenty
- How to Change the Future of Migration
- Food for Thoughtful Health
- Stepping Forward to Lead on Indigenous Rights
- Overcoming the Challenges: Securing the World’s Food, Energy and Water
- Trying to Make Immigration an Option Rather than a Need in Latin America
- Humanitarian Needs Spike as Rohingya Arrivals in Cox’s Bazar Top 536,000
- Not True that Hunger Doesn’t Discriminate — It Does
- Women are Pivotal to Addressing Hunger, Malnutrition and Poverty