via Lobe Log
Classifying political leaders as either “hawks” or “doves” obscures an uncomfortable truth: that the real debate between political rivals is rarely whether to go to war but rather with whom.
Case in point: a man interred in Israel on Monday, former Prime Minister and terrorist/resistance fighter Yitzhak [...]
- Bolivia’s School Meals All About Good Habits and Eating Local
- Congolese Citizens Forced to Pay for Police, Protection Services
- From the Mountains to the Sea, Timorese Women Fight for More
- The 15 Journalists Putting Women’s Rights on the Front Page
- Opinion: A Legally-Binding Treaty to Prohibit Nuclear Weapons
- In India, an Indoor Health Crisis
- World Misses Its Potential by Excluding 50 Percent of Its People
- Opinion: Eco-efficient Crop and Livestock Production for Nicaraguan Farmers
- Newly Recognised Indigenous Rights a Dead Letter?
- Can Indigenous and Wildlife Conservationists Work Together?