via IPS News
A new twist was added to the longrunning media theme of a threat by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to go to war with Iran when news stories seemed to suggest Monday that Netanyahu had ordered the Israeli military to prepare for an imminent attack on Iranian nuclear sites in [...]
via Lobe Log
Amidst reports that Great Britain has denied the US military use of important British bases for an assault against Iran, Pentagon Press Secretary George Little told reporters on Friday that whenever the DOD considers military action “we do it within the legal confines…of this country.” The US [...]
via Lobe Log
Lobe Log publishes Hawks on Iran every Friday. Our posts highlight militaristic commentary and confrontational policy recommendations about Iran from a variety of sources including news articles, think tanks and pundits.
via Think Progress
Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign studiously avoids calls for war with the Islamic Republic. While some advisers have been hawkish on Iran in the past, only John Bolton has called for an attack since the campaign got underway. Instead, on a recent press call, Romney adviser Dan Senor went out [...]
- Trump to Pull Out of the UN, Expel It from the US?
- Philippines Joins Space Race
- Learning Alliances Help Climate-Smart Agricultural Practices Take Root
- Guess How Much Water Your Daily Food Consumes
- A Crisis of Overweight and Obesity in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Zambia’s Armyworm Outbreak: Is Climate Change to Blame?
- Harvesting Peace: How Rural Development Works for Conflict Prevention
- Please, Do Not Get Offended, But:
- 360 Million of 625 Million People Are Overweight in Latin America and Caribbean
- Sailing on Antiques