via Lobe Log
It was Eric Alterman who observed in The Nation a year ago:
If a Jew-hater somewhere, inspired perhaps by The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, sought to invent an individual who symbolizes almost all the anti-Semitic clichés that have dogged the Jewish people throughout history, he could hardly come [...]
- Q&A: “Climate Change is About Much More Than Temperature”
- Social Safety Net Not Wide Enough to Protect World’s Poor
- Opinion: Unlocking the Potential of Mali’s Young Women and Men
- Will the New BRICS Bank Break with Traditional Development Models, or Replicate Them?
- “Books, Not Bullets,” Malala Yousafzai Urges at Oslo Summit
- Ebola Recovery Focuses on Strengthening Africa’s Health Systems
- Opinion: SDGs, FfD and Every Single Dollar in the World
- Analysis: Is Colombia’s Peace Process Really at Its Lowest Ebb?
- Opinion: The End of the Greek Tragedy?
- Climate Commission Issues Blueprint for Low-Carbon Economy