via Lobe Log
It was Eric Alterman who observed in The Nation a year ago:
If a Jew-hater somewhere, inspired perhaps by The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, sought to invent an individual who symbolizes almost all the anti-Semitic clichés that have dogged the Jewish people throughout history, he could hardly come [...]
- Against All the Odds: Maternity and Mortality in Afghanistan
- OPINION: Free Scotland, Nuclear-Free Scotland
- Blue Halo: A Conservation Flagship, or Death Knell for Fishermen?
- Panama Turns to Biofortification of Crops to Build Food Security
- For These Asylum Seekers, the Journey Ends Where it Began
- World Bank Tribunal Weighs Final Arguments in El Salvador Mining Dispute
- Declining Majority Still Supports “Active” U.S. Role in World Affairs
- A Flood of Energy Projects Clash with Mexican Communities
- FILM: From Hamas Royalty to Israel’s Spy
- U.N. Climate Summit: Staged Parade or Reality Show?