via Lobe Log
The fight over the possible nomination of Chuck Hagel as Secretary of Defense can be defined as a battle waged with smears from the one side, and thoughtful, evidence-backed arguments from the other.
Too simplistic to be true? Case in point. A few hours ago, Josh Block, a
via Lobe Log
The House of Representatives, the State Department, and various pro-Israel organizations in Washington have all issued statements expressing support for Israel’s recent actions in the Gaza Strip and reaffirmed Israel’s right to act in “self-defense.”
Indeed, Israel’s right to self-defense is important to remember and [...]
- OECD Urges Further Reforms for an Inclusive South Africa
- Latin America Lagging in ICT Sustainable Development Goal
- Disarmament Conference Ends with Ambitious Goal – But How to Get There?
- U.S.-Made Cluster Munitions Causing Civilian Deaths in Yemen
- Opinion: A Farewell to Arms that Fuel Atrocities is Within Our Grasp
- OPEC Fund Supports UNIDO in Latin America
- Emerging Industrial Power Rises From Aid Beneficiary to Donor Nation
- Water, Climate, Energy Intertwined with Fight Against Poverty in Central America
- Call for Global Ban on Nuclear Weapons Testing
- Opinion: How Will Wall Street Greet the Pope?