via Lobe Log
The fight over the possible nomination of Chuck Hagel as Secretary of Defense can be defined as a battle waged with smears from the one side, and thoughtful, evidence-backed arguments from the other.
Too simplistic to be true? Case in point. A few hours ago, Josh Block, a
via Lobe Log
The House of Representatives, the State Department, and various pro-Israel organizations in Washington have all issued statements expressing support for Israel’s recent actions in the Gaza Strip and reaffirmed Israel’s right to act in “self-defense.”
Indeed, Israel’s right to self-defense is important to remember and [...]
- African Brain Drain: Is There an Alternative?
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre: “Refugee and Migrant Crisis Must Not Become the Symbol of Denial of Social Justice to People on the Move”
- Vision 2030 & the Political Costs of Saudi Reforms – Part 2
- The United States: Innovation and Immobility
- Dr. Ban Ki-moon, 8th Secretary-General of the United Nations, Elected as President and Chair of GGGI
- Paradise on Tenterhooks
- Will Vision 2030 Usher the New Kingdom of Saud? – Part 1
- Migration Means Reinvention – Even to Olympian
- Robots, Unemployment … and Immigrants
- Latin America Focuses on Attacking Pockets of Rural Poverty