via Lobe Log
Andrew Sullivan’s excellent sentence-by-sentence takedown of the Washington Post’s exceptionally tendentious editorial against Chuck Hagel today bears reading. Here’s a taste, with the Post quoted first followed by Sullivan’s comment.
On the contrary: Mr. Hagel’s stated positions on critical issues, ranging from defense spending to Iran, fall well to the left of those pursued by Mr. Obama [...]
- Women Human Rights Defenders: Targeted for Identity and Activism
- Enough Is Enough
- Corruption Control–Is It Feasible or a Fantasy?
- Why Achieving Sdg Goal 8 on Decent Work and Economic Growth Is Critical for Kenya
- Anti-Torture Law Helps Pay Off Chile’s Debt to Human Rights
- Fiscal Austerity Has Been Blocking Economic Recovery
- Gambia May Not Join African Withdrawals from ICC
- Resilient People & Institutions: Ecuador’s Post-Earthquake Challenge
- India Steps Up Citizen Activism to Protect Women
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management