via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- New GCF Project Signals Paradigm Shift for Water-Scarce Barbados
- Homebound: Hardship Awaits Internally Displaced Iraqis
- Can modern bio-economy strengthen the climate agreement and energy security?
- Another Debt Crisis for Poor Countries?
- After More Than a Decade, Rights of Indigenous Peoples Not Fully Realized
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 17,461 in 2018; Deaths Reach 559
- DR Congo’s Mai-Ndombe Forest ‘Savaged’ As Landless Communities Struggle
- A Child of War Dedicates Herself to Peace
- Keeping Power in Check – Media, Justice and the Rule of Law
- Africa Grapples With Huge Disparities in Education