via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- Did Argentina’s Elections Mark Start of Shift to the Right in South America?
- Africa’s Climate Change Funding May Hit 100 Billion by Mid-Century
- Not Yet Curtains for BRICs
- Hunger Heralds Climate Change’s Arrival in Botswana
- Gay Rights Activists Hope for The Pope’s Blessings in Uganda
- Searching for Nutrition in South Africa’s Food Maze
- Analysis: Are Young People the Answer to Africa’s Food Security?
- Sinking into Paradise: Climate Change Worsening Coastal Erosion in Trinidad
- Cubans Seeking the American Dream, Stranded in Costa Rica
- End Media Sexism by 2020, Urges New Study