via Lobe Log
In the past few days there have been a string of reports regarding the harmful impact of sanctions on the Iranian population. Issues related to rising prices, the inability to import medicine for life threatening diseases because of financial sanctions and even life threatening pollution caused by domestically-produced gasoline, [...]
- “The Time is Now” to Invest in Youth, Girls
- UN Appoints Experts to DRC’s Kasai to Probe Harrowing Rights Abuses
- Will Governments Support Access to Information Driving Development?
- Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons Learned and Unlearned
- Can Economic Growth Be Really Green?
- Yemen Records 400,000 Cholera Cases
- Barbados Steps Up Plans for Renewables, Energy Efficiency
- Sinking Island Seeks Seat in Security Council
- Migrant Contributions to Development: Creating a “New Positive Narrative”
- To Achieve Ambitious Goals – We Need to Start with our Basic Rights