by Henry Precht
It seems a shame to let all that fol-de-rol from the Olympics be cast aside after such an abbreviated run. As Sochi revealed to us novices, there are always new, curious forms of sport that merit recognition.
One of those with growing multi-seasonal appeal to large groups of men and [...]
via Lobe Log
Almost immediately after the bombing of a Bulgarian bus filled with Israeli tourists in the resort city of Burgas that killed at least 5 Israelis and injured dozens of people, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu identified the perpetrator(s) as having carried out the attack at the behest of Iran.
- An Ineffective Mexico, in the Face of Maritime Pollution
- The Decline and Fall of Democracy Worldwide
- IMF Led Privatization, Land and Resource Grab in Sri Lanka
- Excessive & Unfair Criticism of Human Rights Violations in Qatar
- India’s Extensive Railways Often Conduit for Child Trafficking
- Working Together for an Inclusive World
- Global Risks in 2022: The Year of Colliding Consequences
- This Planet Is Drying Up. And these Are the Consequences
- Egypt Racing to Supply Wind, Solar Energy to Greece, EU via Submarine Cables
- Illegal Immigration: A Mounting Global Crisis