via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- A New Framework in an Age of Migration
- Opinion: International Day of the Girl Must Start with Good Laws
- Pakistan Initiative Seeks to Improve Maternal-Child Care in Rural Areas
- OPINION: Will African Leaders Fight for our Farmers?
- ASEAN Agreement on Haze? As Clear as Smoke
- Minorities Speak Out in Latin American Population Conference
- Opinion: It’s gettin’ hot in here…so take back all your carbon
- Opinion: “Sanitation, Water & Hygiene For All” Cannot Wait for 2030
- U.N. Upholds Human Rights, World Bank Dismisses Them
- Africa Week Focuses on Challenges Facing the Continent