via Lobe Log
by Farideh Farhi
This Washington Post article about Iran and Hezbollah building networks in Syria in the event of Bashar al-Assad’s fall is certainly eye-catching. It’s also suggestive of Iranian shrewdness in trying to make the best out of every situation they face in the region.
Assad’s turmoil was supposed [...]
- In Minimum Wage Debate, A Battle Over Inequality and Job Loss
- Cuba, What Are Your Plans for the New Year?
- Throwing the Tanzania-Zambia Railway a Lifeline
- Golan Druze Feel the Brunt of Syria’s Civil War
- Number 5
- Some Spanish Police Protect Immigrants
- Battling Extractive Industries in Romania
- “We in the Caribbean Are Living Climate Change”
- Africa Prepares for Central African Republic Deployment
- Ukraine Crackdown Turns Sinister