by Jim Lobe
In a remarkable demonstration of the the increasingly vulnerable state into which AIPAC appears to have thrown itself, the Israel lobby’s premier group released a new statement this afternoon clarifying that it still supports the Kirk-Menendez “Wag the Dog” Act less than 24 hours after announcing [...]
also by Ali Gharib
Posted with permission of Think Progress
The Washington- and Jerusalem-based pro-Israel lobby organization The Israel Project (TIP) claims to be dedicated to “get(ting) facts about Israel and the Middle East to press, public officials and the public.” But it appears that the group is not [...]
The response from hawks in Washington to the unraveling situation for Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak after nearly thirty years in power has been rather telling.
Two important talking points are making the rounds today.
A little over a year ago, SpinWatch introduced evidence indicating that, supposedly, London-based Réalité-EU had links to The Israel Project, a pro-Israel organization based in Washington, DC, and Jerusalem. Now we have further evidence to suggest that the two organizations are deeply intertwined.
Réalité-EU is a group which claims to be [...]
Goldberg is indignant that Aslan suggests, based on revelations about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in WikiLeaks cables, that the boisterous president may not be as evil as many commentators in the West — particularly pundits, [...]
- Biodiversity Loss Could be Making Us Sick – Here’s Why
- Mental Health and COVID-19 in India
- Bangladesh Deals with Triple Disasters of Flooding, Coronavirus and Lost Livelihoods
- The UN General Assembly: A 75-Year Journey Towards the Future We Want
- Make a Fool of Yourself in the Third Act
- The New Poor Post-pandemic: Time for Cushioning the Most Vulnerable in Southeast Asia
- Clean Cooking Transition: Pathways as Seen by Kenyan Villagers
- Religion & the Pandemic: A Call Beyond the Here & Now
- Address Malnutrition with Food Insecurity
- Kashmir Now Hotspot of Illegal Riverbed Mining