via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- New and Old Vaccines Still Out of Reach for Many
- Least Developed Countries Still Face Significant Challenges
- The Caracas Crunch
- OPINION: Central America, Still Caught Up in the Arms Race
- Water Woes Put a Damper on Myanmar’s Surging Economy
- Bangladeshi Shrimp Farmers See Big Money in Small Fry
- Humanitarian Summit, The Big Fiasco
- Debate Over Bangladeshi Militants’ External Connections
- Middle-Class Ethos
- Water Security Critical for World Fastest-Growing Economy