via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- IPS at 50, Leads That Don’t Bleed
- Mexico’s Wind Parks May Violate OECD Rules
- South Sudan’s Hip Hop Artists call for Peace and Reconciliation Through the Unhip Practice of Farming
- The Gambia’s Democratic Space ‘Constricted, Restricted and Shrinking’ Ahead of 2016 Polls
- India: A Race to the Bottom with Antibiotic Overuse
- Brazil to Monitor Improvement of Water Quality in Latin America
- Climate Policy Goes Hand-in-Hand with Water Policy
- Civil Society Condemns Immunity for Sitting African Leaders Accused of Serious Crimes
- OPINION: Building a Sustainable Future – The Compact Between Business and Society
- Amid Crisis, Puerto Rico’s Retirees Face Uncertain Future