via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- OP-ED: The Nexus Between Women and Development
- Life Terms Urged in Bangladesh Building Collapse
- Groaning Under Power Cuts, Scorching Temps in Pakistan
- Hungary Losing Its Best and Brightest
- Gazans Dying to Enter Israel
- OP-ED: A Global Goal on Gender Equality, Women’s Rights and Women’s Empowerment
- Water Debt and Leaks Plague City Residents
- Remittances Buoy Up Myanmar’s Economy
- U.S. Congress Moves Toward Full Trade Embargo on Iran
- Insects, from Delicacy to Tool against Hunger