via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- People’s Tribunal Hopes Verdict on Mining Abuses Gains Traction
- Glimmer of Hope for Assange
- Dying in Childbirth Still a National Trend in Zimbabwe
- Humanitarian System Suffers Serious Gaps on Migrants in Crisis
- Fighting Hunger from the Pitch
- Dumped, Abandoned, Abused: Women in India’s Mental Health Institutions
- Missing Students Case Also Highlights Racism in Mexico
- Marine Resources in High Seas Should be Shared Equitably
- Good Harvest Fails to Dent Rising Hunger in Zimbabwe
- Kurdish Civil Society Against Use of Arms to Gain Autonomy