via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- Reflections on 2017 World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
- A Grisly Tale of Children Falling Easy Prey to Ruthless Smugglers
- Ph Needs to Build, Build, Build – Not Burn – Bridges
- Somewhere along the Way, Something Went Terribly Wrong
- Kashmir: Hard Choices Only
- Unique Sandbar Coastal Ecosystem in Cuba Calls for Climate Solutions
- Bizarre Excuse to Not Stop Child Marriages
- Enhancing Equal Citizenship Rights in Education
- Agony of Mother Earth (II) World’s Forests Depleted for Fuel
- Africa and India – Sharing the Development Journey