via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- In India, a Broken System Leaves a ‘Broken’ People Powerless
- As Ebola Approaches Zero, Immunisation Gets a Boost in West Africa
- Q&A: “People Need to Be at the Centre of Development”
- Jazz as a Force for Peace and Freedom
- Unsafe Abortions Continue to Plague Kenya
- Opinion: Lack of Trade Finance a Barrier for Developing Countries
- The Blue Amazon, Brazil’s New Natural Resources Frontier
- The U.N. at 70: Impressive Successes and Monumental Failures
- Draconian Ban on Abortion in El Salvador Targeted by Global Campaign
- Watch What Happens When Tribal Women Manage India’s Forests