via Lobe Log
Further to Jim’s post on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s explicit statement on Friday that Washington wants bilateral talks with Iran, are similar comments she made on Nov. 30 at the Foreign Policy Group’s “Transformational Trends 2013″ Forum:
QUESTION: Robin Wright.
SECRETARY CLINTON: Hi, Robin.
QUESTION: I want to ask you [...]
- U.N. Chief Seeks Equity in Paris Climate Change Pact
- Black Women in the Americas Launch Decade of Struggle
- U.S. Urged to Ramp up Aid for Agent Orange Clean-Up Efforts in Vietnam
- U.S. Supreme Court Deals Blow to Obama’s Emissions Cuts
- Opinion: “Slight Deceleration” in G20 Trade Restrictions but Continued Vigilance Needed
- Afghanistan: No Place for Children
- Opinion: The ACP at 40 – Repositioning as a Global Player
- Rome March Celebrates Pope’s Call for Urgent Climate Action
- High Hopes in Iran as Nuclear Talks Head Into Final Round
- Donors Pledge Over 4.4 Billion Dollars to Nepal – But With a Caveat