by Mitchell Plitnick
Sometimes I just cannot begin to imagine what it’s like to be an Arab citizen of the United States, much less a Palestinian one.
There are many people with personal connections to Israel and to Gaza who are frightened, safely sitting in the US and worrying about their friends and family in [...]
via Lobe Log
by Jamal Abdi
The notion that U.S. sanctions on Iran are supposed to act as diplomatic leverage to get a nuclear deal may be dispelled once and for all by a new Congressional action now in the works.
The House is poised to move ahead with a new round of [...]
via Lobe Log
The House of Representatives, the State Department, and various pro-Israel organizations in Washington have all issued statements expressing support for Israel’s recent actions in the Gaza Strip and reaffirmed Israel’s right to act in “self-defense.”
Indeed, Israel’s right to self-defense is important to remember and [...]
- Opinion: India’s Compact with Africa
- Opinion: Turn Words into Action Involving Women for Lasting Peace
- Opinion: 1325 a Groundbreaking Initiative for Women, Peace & Security
- A New Framework in an Age of Migration
- Opinion: International Day of the Girl Must Start with Good Laws
- Pakistan Initiative Seeks to Improve Maternal-Child Care in Rural Areas
- OPINION: Will African Leaders Fight for our Farmers?
- ASEAN Agreement on Haze? As Clear as Smoke
- Minorities Speak Out in Latin American Population Conference
- Opinion: It’s gettin’ hot in here…so take back all your carbon