by Daniel Wagner, Giorgio Cafiero, and Sufyan bin Uzayr*
Since the revolutions that swept across the Middle East in 2011, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) government has arrested dozens of Emirati and Egyptian nationals allegedly linked to the Muslim Brotherhood (MB). Declaring the MB a threat to the UAE’s [...]
- The Changing Distribution of World Population
- Gains and Losses of Irregular Migration
- Forced to Flee. Displaced with a Dream. Time for Action.
- African Politicians Asked to Develop Legal Instruments to Fight Climate Change
- India’s Electric Mobility Needs Enabling Infrastructure to Pick up Speed
- The Adaptive Age: No Institution or Individual can Stand on the Sidelines in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Nature-Based Climate Solutions Opportunity for Latin America
- Travel Tourism Must Transform to Survive, Thrive
- Fostering Jobs, Entrepreneurship, and Capacity Development for African Youth: The Time for Disruption Is Now!
- Volunteerism – An Antidote to a World in Flux