via Lobe Log
To anyone trying to guess where this year’s re-engagement of Iran by the Obama administration is likely to lead, two things look clearer in the aftermath of the 18-19 June talks in Moscow.
First, the administration appears to have thought better of the idea of tolerating uranium enrichment, even at [...]
News and views relevant to U.S.-Iran relations for October 13th, 2010.
The Hill: Jonathan Schanzer, vice president of research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies writes on The Hill‘s Congress Blog that Iran owns 15 percent of a uranium mine in Namibia, the third largest uranium mine in the world. Iran has owned [...]
- Protecting the environment should be everyone’s concern
- Belize Passes Milestone Law to Safeguard Fisheries
- Let’s Prevent Post-partum Depression and Provide Care to Those in Need
- Tanzania Investigative Journalist Pays Heavily for Freedom
- Lucky Trump Looking Smug
- UN Chief Should Lead by Example on Human Rights
- Three Financial Firms Could Change the Direction of the Climate Crisis – and Few People Have Any Idea
- Preserving World’s Biodiversity: Negotiations Convene at FAO Headquarters
- India’s Orange Farmers Search for Sustainable Agriculture
- Ugandan Farmer Ends Food Insecurity for Family & Community