via Lobe Log
Any reader of my last piece on this site will be unsurprised that I was disappointed by the Iran chapter of “US Non-Proliferation Strategy for the Middle East” — a policy paper produced by five self-proclaimed “non-partisan specialists”. (Jim Lobe has written about it here.)
The authors assume that denying certain states dual-use [...]
- Down With Sustainable Development! Long Live Convivial Degrowth!
- Azerbaijan’s Rights Activists on the Brink
- OPINION: From Shared Concern to Shared Action – Thoughts on the Vienna Conference on the Humanitarian Impact of Nuclear Weapons
- Refugees Between a Legal Rock and a Hard Place in Lebanon
- Will Myanmar’s ‘Triple Transition’ Help Eradicate Crushing Poverty?
- To Fight Inequality, Latin America Needs Transparency…and More
- The Future of the Planet and the Irresponsibility of Governments
- Proposal for International Anti-Corruption Court Seeing “Significant” Momentum
- Mexico’s Undead Rise Up
- Inequality in Mexico Is All About Wages