via Lobe Log
Any reader of my last piece on this site will be unsurprised that I was disappointed by the Iran chapter of “US Non-Proliferation Strategy for the Middle East” — a policy paper produced by five self-proclaimed “non-partisan specialists”. (Jim Lobe has written about it here.)
The authors assume that denying certain states dual-use [...]
- Panel Debate During the 37th Regular Session of the 2018 UN Human Rights Council: The Headscarf Represents a Source of Commonality Between Islam, Christianity and Judaism
- A Burger That Saves Emissions Taking 2 Million Cars off the Road
- Understanding Child Soldier Recruitment Needed to Help Curb Crisis
- For the Rural Poor of Peru, the Social Agenda is Far Away
- A New Dawn for South Africa
- Demonizing OXFAM – Fair or Foul?
- New Technology Alone Won’t Halt Aflatoxin Menace, Experts Warn
- Must We Aim for Ending Corruption and Poverty?
- Migration Should Not be Politicized, Warns General Assembly President
- Inspiring Dutch Woman Lives for Bangladeshi Children with Disabilities