via Lobe Log
Any reader of my last piece on this site will be unsurprised that I was disappointed by the Iran chapter of “US Non-Proliferation Strategy for the Middle East” — a policy paper produced by five self-proclaimed “non-partisan specialists”. (Jim Lobe has written about it here.)
The authors assume that denying certain states dual-use [...]
- Economic Interests Harming Global Health: WHO Chief
- Natural Capital Investment Key to Africa’s Development
- Prickly Pears Drive Local Development in Northern Argentina
- Why Mainstreaming Biodiversity Is the Call for the Day
- Year of Judicial Accountability
- Is it in Europe’s Interest to Push Russia into China’s Arms?
- Humanitarian Summit: Too Big to Fail?
- Bangladesh’s Urban Slums Swell with Climate Migrants
- Species Loss, the Migration Hiding in Plain Sight
- Humanitarian Summit Aims to Mobilise Up to 30 Billion Dollars