Currently viewing the tag: "US-Taiwan Business Council"
Continue Reading →
by Jim Lobe
For Taiwan that is. Our alumnus, Eli Clifton, makes a pretty good case below in his piece this week for The Nation, which we reprint with permission of the magazine.
Two quick points about the article:
- New Relationship Evolves Between Society and Energy in Brazil
- Cambodia: Land rights activist Tep Vanny released from prison following royal pardon
- Poverty-Stricken Communities in Ghana are Restoring Once-Barren Land
- Annan Denounced Iraqi Invasion as “Illegal” & Criticized Military Leaders Addressing UN
- An Appreciation – Kofi Annan: A Great Man of Peace & Multilateralism has Left Us
- IPS Mourns the Passing of Former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan
- UAE, New Zealand foster food security cooperation
- Statement by the Secretary-General on the Passing of Former Secretary-General Kofi Annan
- Use of Water for Electricity Generation Triggers Outcry in Mexico
- Chairman of the Geneva Centre highlights the need to protect civilians in armed conflicts