by Erich C. Ferrari
With the Persian New Year upon us, it seems the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the main US federal agency tasked with the administration of economic sanctions, has gotten into the spirit. Today it issued General License G, a regulatory authorization designed to permit academic [...]
by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- OPINION: Africans’ Land Rights at Risk as New Agricultural Trend Sweeps Continent
- Struggling to Find Water in the Vast Pacific
- Arab Region Has World’s Fastest Growing HIV Epidemic
- Jordan’s LGBT Community Fears Greater Intolerance
- U.N. Chief Applauds AoC For Building Bridges to Peace
- New Technology Boosts Fisherfolk Security
- Europe’s Two-Time Turnabout on Syria/Iraq
- Will Climate Change Denialism Help the Russian Economy?
- Ban on Nuke Tests OK, But Where’s the Ban on Nuke Weapons?
- Growing Calls for Reforms of El Salvador’s Privatised Pension System