by Erich C. Ferrari
With the Persian New Year upon us, it seems the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the main US federal agency tasked with the administration of economic sanctions, has gotten into the spirit. Today it issued General License G, a regulatory authorization designed to permit academic [...]
by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- U.N. Urged to Reaffirm Reproductive Rights in Post-2015 Agenda
- OPINION: Step Up Efforts Against Hunger
- Geographical Divide in Maternal Health for Syrian Refugees
- Rare Zambian Tree Faces Exploitation Because of Legal Loophole
- New Fund to Build on “Unprecedented Convergence” Around Land Rights
- Is Newly-Renovated U.N. Readying For Balkanisation of World?
- Can ‘Womenomics’ Stem the Feminisation of Poverty in Japan?
- Promoting Human Rights Through Global Citizenship Education
- Honduran Mothers and Grandmothers Search Far and Wide for Missing Migrants
- Uganda’s Youth Discover the Beauty in Farming