by Erich C. Ferrari
With the Persian New Year upon us, it seems the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the main US federal agency tasked with the administration of economic sanctions, has gotten into the spirit. Today it issued General License G, a regulatory authorization designed to permit academic [...]
by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- A Historic Day in Colombia
- What Does Leaving No One Behind Really Mean?
- Two years on, Peña Nieto cannot brush off Ayotzinapa stain
- Leading Towards a Better World?
- Behind Closed Doors
- Canals Save Cambodian Farmers in Times of Drought
- Global South Address Sustainable Development Challenges
- Governments Band Together to Address Antibiotic Resistance
- The Right to Development at 30 Years
- Mexico City’s Expansion Creates Tension between Residents and Authorities