by Erich C. Ferrari
With the Persian New Year upon us, it seems the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the main US federal agency tasked with the administration of economic sanctions, has gotten into the spirit. Today it issued General License G, a regulatory authorization designed to permit academic [...]
by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- Were UN Plans to Ban Nukes Pre-empted by Trump?
- Social Networks in Mexico Both Fuel and Fight Discontent
- Right to Information Dead on Arrival at UN
- Is Globalisation Reversible?
- World Focus on Disappearances
- Trump Trade Strategy Unclear
- Pacific Islanders Call for U.S. Solidarity on Climate Change
- Trump’s UN Pick: “UN Could Benefit from a Fresh Set of Eyes”
- Christian leaders praise UAE’s Tolerance strategy, promise to contribute
- Lubna, Christian leaders visit Sir Bani Yas monastery