by Erich C. Ferrari
With the Persian New Year upon us, it seems the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the main US federal agency tasked with the administration of economic sanctions, has gotten into the spirit. Today it issued General License G, a regulatory authorization designed to permit academic [...]
by Erich Ferrari
via Sanctions Law
There is a lot of stuff going on in the world of sanctions today. First, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) issued guidance both on the impact of Section 504 of the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights [...]
- Civil Society Under Serious Attack
- Journalists Face Unprecedented Violence
- Little England
- Toward a More Reflective Planet
- From Grexit to Brexit: Eurosceptics Claim their -Exit
- Will Brexit Have Political Ramifications at UN?
- Brexit – Perceptions and Repercussions in the Americas
- Women’s Cooperatives Ease Burden of HIV in Kenya
- The Brexit Shock – Now All Is Up in the Air!
- Brex’it, So Be’it; And Then What?