via Lobe Log
Editor’s note: Mr. Naas is a retired Foreign Service Officer who served 4 years in Afghanistan during better times.
President Obama has announced that the United States will withdraw its troops from Afghanistan by the end of 2014. Massive amounts of equipment are already en route back to bases in this country. [...]
- New BRICS Monetary Fund May Reproduce Inequalities
- Ever Wondered Why the World is a Mess?
- Future of Rwanda’s Orphans Still Uncertain
- Syria’s Chemicals Haunt the Mediterranean
- As Population Advances, a New Younger Generation on the Rise
- Pakistan: Where Mothers Are Also Children
- Scepticism as “Green Goods” Trade Talks Begin
- Reproductive Rights to Take Centre Stage at U.N. Special Session
- Young Latin Americans Face Spiral of Unemployment, Poverty
- OPINION: Unleashing African Young People’s Potential