via Lobe Log
As the Arab Spring turns two, job creation offers the key promise of success in post-autocratic societies. While other important lessons could be gleaned from the unprecedented Arab upheavals, economic growth is the most shining one. Unless Washington and other Western capitals understand the criticality of the economic factor and assist [...]
- Environmental Funding Bypasses Indigenous Communities
- Will Governments Keep Their Promises on the Human Right to Water?
- Surprisingly Equal, Surprisingly Unequal
- U.N. Urged to Reaffirm Reproductive Rights in Post-2015 Agenda
- OPINION: Step Up Efforts Against Hunger
- Geographical Divide in Maternal Health for Syrian Refugees
- Rare Zambian Tree Faces Exploitation Because of Legal Loophole
- New Fund to Build on “Unprecedented Convergence” Around Land Rights
- Is Newly-Renovated U.N. Readying For Balkanisation of World?
- Can ‘Womenomics’ Stem the Feminisation of Poverty in Japan?