by Marsha B. Cohen
No sooner had it been announced that the Senate was preparing to vote for cloture on Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense than the Washington Free Beacon‘s Adam Kredo unleashed yet another attack on the former Nebraska senator. After spending two and a half months battering Hagel with specious accusations that [...]
via Lobe Log
Chuck Hagel hasn’t even been nominated for Secretary of Defense and yet rumors abound that he is a frontrunner for the job. The volume of the squawking from hard-line hawks opposing his nomination reveals much about the way the neoconservative echo chamber operates.
Morris Amitay, a former executive director of [...]
- Water: An Entry Point for SDG Implementation in Myanmar
- Economic Interests Harming Global Health: WHO Chief
- Natural Capital Investment Key to Africa’s Development
- Prickly Pears Drive Local Development in Northern Argentina
- Why Mainstreaming Biodiversity Is the Call for the Day
- Year of Judicial Accountability
- Humanitarian Summit: Too Big to Fail?
- Bangladesh’s Urban Slums Swell with Climate Migrants
- Species Loss, the Migration Hiding in Plain Sight
- Humanitarian Summit Aims to Mobilise Up to 30 Billion Dollars