by Marsha B. Cohen
No sooner had it been announced that the Senate was preparing to vote for cloture on Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense than the Washington Free Beacon‘s Adam Kredo unleashed yet another attack on the former Nebraska senator. After spending two and a half months battering Hagel with specious accusations that [...]
via Lobe Log
Chuck Hagel hasn’t even been nominated for Secretary of Defense and yet rumors abound that he is a frontrunner for the job. The volume of the squawking from hard-line hawks opposing his nomination reveals much about the way the neoconservative echo chamber operates.
Morris Amitay, a former executive director of [...]
- Women Human Rights Defenders: Targeted for Identity and Activism
- Enough Is Enough
- Corruption Control–Is It Feasible or a Fantasy?
- Why Achieving Sdg Goal 8 on Decent Work and Economic Growth Is Critical for Kenya
- Anti-Torture Law Helps Pay Off Chile’s Debt to Human Rights
- Fiscal Austerity Has Been Blocking Economic Recovery
- Gambia May Not Join African Withdrawals from ICC
- Resilient People & Institutions: Ecuador’s Post-Earthquake Challenge
- India Steps Up Citizen Activism to Protect Women
- G77 Encourages Paris Club to Consider Addis Ababa Action Agenda for Debt Management