by Marsha B. Cohen
No sooner had it been announced that the Senate was preparing to vote for cloture on Chuck Hagel’s nomination as Secretary of Defense than the Washington Free Beacon‘s Adam Kredo unleashed yet another attack on the former Nebraska senator. After spending two and a half months battering Hagel with specious accusations that [...]
via Lobe Log
Chuck Hagel hasn’t even been nominated for Secretary of Defense and yet rumors abound that he is a frontrunner for the job. The volume of the squawking from hard-line hawks opposing his nomination reveals much about the way the neoconservative echo chamber operates.
Morris Amitay, a former executive director of [...]
- Slow Growth Stalls SDGs’ Progress
- Q&A: “It’s a Crime” that 35 Million Latin Americans Still Suffer from Hunger
- Nutrition Key to Developing Africa’s “Grey Matter Infrastructure”
- The Ocean Conference: An Integrated Vision that must be Delivered
- Gateway Portals and the Quest for Sustainable Urbanization
- Mideast: Growing Urbanisation Worsens Water Scarcity, Food Imports
- Survivors of the El Mozote Massacre Have New Hopes for Justice in El Salvador
- Menstrual Health and Vitality: Breaking the Silence, Stemming the Flood
- What does it Take to Solve a Statelessness Crisis?
- International Finance Governance Undemocratic