via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Waiting for a Medal at the Olympics
- Of victims and victimhood
- Hail and farewell with UNanswered questions
- UN Negotiations Focus on What Lies Beneath the High Seas
- Perez-Guerrero Trust Fund Finances 278 Projects in Developing Nations
- Migrant Labour Fuels Tensions in Mauritius
- The tragedy in Yemen
- UN Chief Laments Nuclear Dead End
- Can the Middle East Make Economic and Social Progress?
- High poverty levels