via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- Human Rights Low on U.S-Africa Policy Summit
- Cash Transfers Drive Human Development in Brazil
- Cameroon’s Muslim Clerics Turn to Education to Shun Boko Haram
- World Bank Board Declines to Revise Controversial Draft Policies
- Land Grabbing – A New Political Strategy for Arab Countries
- China’s ‘Left-Behind Girls’ Learn Self-Protection
- Bill to Fight Discrimination Against HIV-Positive Venezuelans
- Is Europe’s Breadbasket Up for Grabs?
- Israel Lobby Galvanises Support for Gaza War
- Oil Alliance Between China and Costa Rica Comes to Life Again