Twelve years ago, I walked for the first time into the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) in Accra with nine school mates. I was eleven years old. We were going to do programs on national radio. We were so excited!
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
Gender Masala has been dealing with serious topics seriously …it’s time for a fun break! Check out these hilarious condom ads from several continents. They make safe sex fun.
Ranging from sassy dialogue to black humour, these are one-minute comedies with a smart punchline. The Mother from Hell and the Spoiled Brat skits have [...]
- Providing Practical Support for UN Projects
- UN Resolution on Journalist Safety Passed, But Long Way to Go
- My Hawai’i Commitment
- Industrialization for a Sustainable Future
- To Effectively Combat Climate Change, Involve Women
- Wave Energy on the Horizon in the Pacific Islands
- A New ‘enemy’
- Take a Deep Breath? But 9 in 10 People Worldwide Live with Excessive Air Pollution!
- Murders, Crackdown Create Lingering Climate of Fear in Bangladesh
- Development as Human Right: An Unfulfilled Promise to Billions