By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
Gender Masala has been dealing with serious topics seriously …it’s time for a fun break! Check out these hilarious condom ads from several continents. They make safe sex fun.
Ranging from sassy dialogue to black humour, these are one-minute comedies with a smart punchline. The Mother from Hell and the Spoiled Brat skits have [...]
- Number 4
- Lynch Mobs Hide Behind ‘Community Justice’ in Bolivia
- The Nobel for Peace – an Expanding Scandal
- Africa Urged to Use Multilateral Approach to Achieve Sustainable Development
- ARV Intolerance – A Growing Problem for AIDS Treatment in Africa
- Drone Killings Show Numbers, Not Bodies
- Number 3
- Number 2
- An African Dream Called Lampedusa
- More U.N. States Quietly Say No to Drug War