Twelve years ago, I walked for the first time into the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) in Accra with nine school mates. I was eleven years old. We were going to do programs on national radio. We were so excited!
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
Gender Masala has been dealing with serious topics seriously …it’s time for a fun break! Check out these hilarious condom ads from several continents. They make safe sex fun.
Ranging from sassy dialogue to black humour, these are one-minute comedies with a smart punchline. The Mother from Hell and the Spoiled Brat skits have [...]
- June Election Offers Asia-Pacific a Chance for Greater Influence in ICC
- Opinion: Goals for Gender Equality Are Not a ‘Wish List’ – They Are a ‘To Do List’
- Reporting on Violence in Mexico Brings Its Own Perils
- Rousseff’s Brazil – No Country for the Landless
- From the Police Station Back to the Hellhole: System Failing India’s Domestic Violence Survivors
- Opinion: The Middle East and Perpetual War
- Opinion: Europe Under Merkel’s (Informal) Leadership
- Gazan Fishermen Dying to Survive
- WHO Releases New Syringe Safety Policy to Prevent Disease
- Study Shows Shift in Level of Social Hostility Involving Religion