Twelve years ago, I walked for the first time into the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) in Accra with nine school mates. I was eleven years old. We were going to do programs on national radio. We were so excited!
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
Gender Masala has been dealing with serious topics seriously …it’s time for a fun break! Check out these hilarious condom ads from several continents. They make safe sex fun.
Ranging from sassy dialogue to black humour, these are one-minute comedies with a smart punchline. The Mother from Hell and the Spoiled Brat skits have [...]
- Q&A: “Protect Your Biodiversity”
- Opinion: Appointing a New U.N. Secretary-General
- Pollution a Key but Underrated Factor in New Development Goals
- U.N. Security Council Focuses on Children as Victims of Armed Groups
- Indonesian President Unyielding on Death Penalty
- Opinion: Education as a Cornerstone for Women’s Empowerment
- Acting Tough to Earn Respect as Policewomen in Argentina
- Joan Baez, Ai Weiwei Awarded Amnesty International’s Top Honour
- Global Citizenship Essential for Gender Equality: Ambassador Chowdhury
- Opinion: Foreign Policy is in the Hands of Sleepwalkers