On January 11th, 11 years to the day after the Bush administration opened itsnotorious prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Zero Dark Thirty, Kathryn Bigelow’s deeply flawed movie about the hunt for Osama bin Laden, opens nationwide. The filmmakers and distributors are evidently ignorant of [...]
- Organic Farming Taking Off in Poland … Slowly
- No Hope for AIDS-Free Generation in Uganda as Controversial HIV Bill is Signed into Law
- Zambia’s Cash Transfer Schemes Cushion Needy Against Climate Shocks
- U.S., Brazil Nearing Approval of Genetically Engineered Trees
- Churches at the Frontline of Climate Action
- Caregiving Exacerbates the Burden for Women in Cuba
- Karachi Residents Trapped Between Armed Assassins and Private Bodyguards
- OPINION: Violations of International Law Degenerate U.N.
- Stab in the Back for Painful Afghanistan Election Process?
- U.N. Commemorates World Humanitarian Day Paying Tribute to Aid Workers