via Lobe Log
A new report from Iran’s hawkish Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) suggests the Iranians may be more open to achieving a peaceful resolution to the dispute over their controversial nuclear program than ever before. ”With Obama’s reelection Tuesday, there is guarded hope in Tehran and Washington that a solution agreeable to [...]
via Lobe Log
Goldberg is indignant that Aslan suggests, based on revelations about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in WikiLeaks cables, that the boisterous president may not be as evil as many commentators in the West — particularly pundits, [...]
- Climate Refugees and a Collapsing City
- From Darkness to Light: Dramatic Rescue of Tanzanian Miners Trapped 41 Days in Rubble
- Did Argentina’s Elections Mark Start of Shift to the Right in South America?
- Africa’s Climate Change Funding May Hit 100 Billion by Mid-Century
- Children Extremely Vulnerable to Climate Change, Warns UNICEF
- Not Yet Curtains for BRICs
- Hunger Heralds Climate Change’s Arrival in Botswana
- Gay Rights Activists Hope for The Pope’s Blessings in Uganda
- Searching for Nutrition in South Africa’s Food Maze
- Analysis: Are Young People the Answer to Africa’s Food Security?