via Lobe Log
A new report from Iran’s hawkish Ministry of Intelligence and Security (MOIS) suggests the Iranians may be more open to achieving a peaceful resolution to the dispute over their controversial nuclear program than ever before. ”With Obama’s reelection Tuesday, there is guarded hope in Tehran and Washington that a solution agreeable to [...]
via Lobe Log
Goldberg is indignant that Aslan suggests, based on revelations about Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in WikiLeaks cables, that the boisterous president may not be as evil as many commentators in the West — particularly pundits, [...]
- COVID-19: Where to From Here For Efforts to Support Youth Economic Inclusion?
- STRONGER TOGETHER IN CRISES’ – EDUCATION CANNOT WAIT REACHES 3.5 MILLION CHILDREN AND YOUTH IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES WORLDWIDE
- The Growing Global Movement to End Outdoor Advertising
- Reform of the United Nations Organization
- CPTPP Trade Liberalization Charade Continues
- US-IRAN-CHINA: Travails of a Trilateral Triangle, and the Emergence of an Eastern Front
- COVID Crisis Challenges in People with Disabilities and Hansen’s Disease
- Understanding the Benefits of local Wetland Encourages Eswatini Community to Save it
- Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
- Building Resilience in Pacific Education