via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- WHO Celebrates Major Progress in Fighting Malaria
- South Africa’s Arms Industry Most Advanced in Global South
- In Minimum Wage Debate, A Battle Over Inequality and Job Loss
- Cuba, What Are Your Plans for the New Year?
- Throwing the Tanzania-Zambia Railway a Lifeline
- Golan Druze Feel the Brunt of Syria’s Civil War
- Number 5
- Some Spanish Police Protect Immigrants
- Battling Extractive Industries in Romania
- “We in the Caribbean Are Living Climate Change”