via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- No Farmers, No Food — True But Not Enough
- An Inclusive and Sustainable Approach to Rural Electrification in India: Case of Decentralized Renewable Systems
- Mexico Needs to Improve Control of Toxic Chemicals
- Deteriorating Protection of Journalists’ Sources a Global Problem
- Religious Leaders Can End Harmful Cultural Practices & Advance Women’s Empowerment
- Farmers Hold Keys to Ending Poverty, Hunger, FAO Says
- Seeking a New Farming Revolution
- A Region’s Eyes Turn to Healthy Nutrition
- Is the System Broke or Broken?
- The Waves of the Pacific Are on Chile’s Energy Horizon