via IPS News
With President Barack Obama winning re-election, foreign policy analysts here are pondering whether his victory will translate into major changes from the rather cautious approach he followed overseas in his first term.
For now, speculation is focused primarily on the Middle East, the region that has dominated the international agenda [...]
- A Cop Out at COP23?
- Why UN’s Global Compact on Refugees Must Address Needs of Young People
- Violence: Unending Woes of Indian Women
- IsDB and AfDB partner to boost agriculture and fight drought in Africa
- Violence Against Women is Fundamentally About Power
- Young African Migrants Reroute their Dreams
- Climate-Smart Agriculture in Vanuatu: Learning to Grow
- A Life Without the Threat of Violence for Everyone: Leave no One Behind
- Taxi Company Empowers Women on Mumbai’s Bustling Streets
- Goodbye Mugabe, Hello New Zimbabwe?