Maybe it is a subject of debate in newsrooms around the world, as it has been within IPS: were the latest events in Egypt a coup d’état or a dramatic but legitimate move to regain the elusive democracy?
Via IPS Tierramerica
By Diana Cariboni
Reactions were prompted worldwide, from Time magazine to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, when this small South American country said it would legalise, control and tax the marijuana market.
- Replacing Monopolies with Impact Rewards
- ‘Building Back Better’: Jordan’s Road to Green Economic Recovery
- Scientific Panel’s Scoping Report Instructive for Global Food Systems Transformation
- With the World Bank’s “Doing Business” Out of Business, What Should Come Next?
- How Satellite Technologies Can Aid Fiji, Other Pacific Island Nations to Build Climate Resilience
- On the Verge of Change
- How Transforming Food Systems Could Unlock a $12 Trillion Global Windfall
- Climate Finance Can Transform Food Systems
- Women Leaders Hailed for COVID-19 Response
- BRICS Puts on Annual Show of Unity