Far be it for me to criticize the Clarion Fund for comments that appear on their various webpages. This site was, after all, attacked by neoconservative mudslinger Lee Smith for comments that got through our usually rigorous screening process. (As a rule, we eliminate or edit comments that demonize or dehumanize any group, but sometimes we are short on time, read too quickly, and things slip through.)
But I was struck by the severity of this comment, which appeared about a week ago on Clarion’s YouTube page, which is in overdrive right now hawking “Iranium,” Clarion’s new scare-doc about Iran, which was written and directed by an ideological Israeli settler who lives in the West Bank.
The offending comment has not since been removed. If Lee Smith found this kind stuff on our site, we’d be toast!
From IPS News
- World Environment Day – Solutions for Plastic Pollution
- Climate Disasters Have Major Consequences for Informal Economies
- We Must Stop Attacks on Children Immediately
- Close Inequalities to End AIDS & Prepare for Future Pandemics
- Rocky Point Fishers Await Sanctuary To Ease Environmental Issues, Low Fish Catch
- Of the Sahel and the Merchants of Death
- What Sub-Saharan African Nations Can Teach the U.S. About Black Maternal Health
- Sri Lanka-Japan: Return of Old Friends
- Hopes for Renewal Dashed in Turkey
- US Ban on Smoking Undermined by Tobacco Industry