The National Iranian American Council (NIAC) has launched a campaign against the Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK) which I give some background info on here. (My post was cited at Andrew Sullivan’s The Dish along with Trita Parsi’s important article.)
Considering the millions of dollars that have been poured into lobbying activities for the “cult” like Iranian exile organization (disliked by Iranians in Iran and abroad) and the kind of big-name support they’ve been receiving, taking them on is no small feat.
Today MEK supporters testified before congress. You can watch the feed here.
- Refugees Face Often Neglected Mental Health Challenges – Report
- Rural Systems Mitigate Impact of Overuse of Water in Chile
- A World in Crisis Needs Both Trade and Aid
- Stagflation: From Tragedy to Farce
- Afghan Refugees, Medical Visitors Bemoan Treatment in Pakistan
- Gender Equality & Women’s Rights Wiped out Under the Taliban
- Journalism Under Attack by Neo-Populist Governments in Central America
- Education Cannot Wait Proud to Participate in Global Citizen Festival 2022: Calling on World Leaders and Donors to Empower Girls and End Extreme Poverty Now
- The Hunger Factory (II): The Modern Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- ECW Interviews Three Inspiring #Youth4EiE Advocates on International Youth Day